30 May 2009

Where will the story go?



I tried to drive away from your heart long ago.
But I think I would regret my departure...

I'll take a part of u wen i decide to go.
Now I'm staring at this memorable picture.

Should I not let you go, out of my heart forever?
Should I w8 for our happily ever after?

Oh, I don't want you to suffer,
or make our life any rougher ...
but when we're together
the room is filled with laughter

My feelings, I may not master.
The problems I countered and need to alter...

Is this just experience to build my character?
Is this a state I need to enter?
Thus, should I continue another chapter?
Maybe better now than never...
but can it go any faster?

Dealing with you confuses me.
Its way more complicated than Do Re Mi...

Where will the story go?
I want to bend all the laws...

How will the story flow?
I guess, so very slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment