30 May 2009

Dear Romeo,






Dear Romeo,

If our love isn't a story book,
it won't end on the last page...

Have you taken the right path?
Thinking our love is dead?

Did you see my cry,
when you said good bye?

Did you remember the first time
you realized that I was a Capulet?

It wasn't a crime,
wasn't meant to be sealed with a bullet...

but sadly our l ove is a story book,
that ended on the last chapter.

Take another look,
it was not quite a laughter,

I can't take that reality,
I know you can 't either.
Even if story was a tragedy,
I wish our relationship had gone further.

So please, please, Romeo, find Shakespeare
ask him to write about us once more,
Show the world that our love will never disappear,
Then my feelings won't be this sore...

Sure it won't be a piece of cake,
but love,
its your choice to make...


Love, Juliet



1 comment: