30 May 2009

5 Simple Words



I have a good news for you,
My feelings, I finally construe.

We were strangers when we met.
That fact, you must never forget.

We were friends.
Going through the odds and ends.
Crawling through each others' chamber of personality.
And I learned your limits and capabilities.

We became closer.
I wrote a song and you were my composer.

Some days I think of you as a secret I need to cover,
Some days I think of you as a mystery I need to uncover.

Some days I think of you as a friend to discover,
Some days I think further.

Let the sky be blue,
let there be four leaf clovers,
Now, may I ask you
Will you be my lover?

We were meant to be a pair.
Don't let any one come between our affair.
Cause when we're together, why should we care?
Our love story is ours and not to share.

So may I ask you once more,
Let our feelings pour,
Give me an answer,
before we regret,
before we get upset,
before I reach the end of this river,
Will you be my lover?

1 comment: