07 August 2009

Mr. Mystery and The Sea

S:
Hey you, Mr.Mystery...
will you speak to me?
Open up your mind and be free?
Will you let me enter your life,
build a friendship?
Rather asking me to stay out
and sink my ship?

R:
To the bright and stormy seas,
its difficult just to agree.
My mind cannot break free
my heart cannot properly see.
Can you find my missing key?

S:
Dear Mr. Mystery,
If there's no lock,
why do you need a key?
Isn't it your decision
if you want to be freed?
Are you just scared to let me see?
Cause you know everything
is not what it seems to be...
Cause you are not what you seem to be....

R:
Clouds darken my days,
Can you see my real face?

S:
The day is longer than the night.
My vision is more than eye sight.
But how can you see this vision if you, yourself,
is blinded by selfishness, jealousy and hatred?

R:...

S: Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment