09 July 2009

Poetry Contest

Hey people!
To everyone who read this...
please, please, please vote for my poems at
http://she89.poetrycraze.com/
I've only tried out once but the chances are good :)
So please vote for me...

So sorry I haven't been posting lately... Well... lately, the Indonesian Presidential Election, Runescape and a minor Operation is on my mind...

I heart SBY so... LANJUTKAN!!!

@ the election day, I watched Metro TV, TVone, TransTV, JakTV and a whole lot of other news station just to see the political talks and election status...

For a consecutive 3 days, I would only wear BLUE everything... shirt, pants, sleep wear, wallpaper, shoes, blueberry candies..lol... as a support for SBY's party!

Runecape is real fun but well @ lvl 15.. I died 3 times and I'm bored of it..
3 days from now.. school starts, So I'm not gonna waste my time on all that online game....
I better get ready for the party to start...
by party, I really meant torture...

and the surgery.... ah...
The doctor is going to use a small laser to make a hole,
she's going to drill my teeth and pluck it out...
Gotta be very bloody... even the doctor said so...

Question:
I hate the taste of blood. I hate it a lot. I hate the pain after the surgery. It's awful and terrible. I won't be able to eat, to talk, to sing. The feeling sucks. But then..
why, why,Oh why... did I choose to do it all over again when I know how I'm very scared of it and when I know very well how painful it will be?

Answer:
I do so because a certain someone told me that I'm strong and I believe him with all my heart, mind and soul and I know myself well enough to believe that I can endure the pain.

x0x0, Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment