22 June 2009

Who am I?

I usually get questions like,

Who are you?

Tell me about yourself…

What type of person are you?

And if I’m lazy and not in the mood to answer, I’ll say things like, I’m an Indonesian girl… I girly because… I’m tomboy because… I always try new things because I easily get bored… My life is… My school is… I am just a girl living this life.. trying to find the meaning of it… bla… bla… bla

but do you know what? if I look at the mirror…I don’t actually know who I am… yeah sure, I’m Shela… but… who’s Shela?ItzaPHOtö.co.id013

Sometimes, I feel like I’m someone else and I’m looking with different eyes at this girl called Shela… I look at her and question her every move… Hahaha… Feels awkward…

Something I learn about “Shela” is that, well, she’s easily influenced. Her opinions, her way of thinking, her style of writing, her speeches, her activities, the things she listens to, kind of book she reads, her tones, her mood, her clothing style… hairstyle… her favorites… they all changed so easily by the influence of everyone and thing she encounters…

 

That’s not good, is it?

It helped her to adapt easily to change but… if she keep doing that… she won’t have her own character?

She use to call herself a little bit of everything and was proud of it…

but what now? what will happen to her? what’s her fate? Is she destined to do greater things? Is her life going to be exciting, fun, adventurous? Or will it be plain, boring, simple?

 

Hmm… only GOD knows…

I guess…

No comments:

Post a Comment