23 June 2009

THINK

I got my scenery pictures for the holiday project. (finally)



The Green Canyon, taken from inside the boat


Rainbow outside, taken from inside the car.

The Setting Sun, taken from a window in Susan's Villa


The beach side, taken from a window in a Hotel


Bonfire at night!, taken... right in front of the fire

Can you guys believe that I took all these picture only with my phone camera?

*sigh*

I went through a lot today.
You know what? Its funny when your grandmother talks about their grandmothers. It's like your mother's mother talking about their mother's mother.

Yea, and I met some far far far relatives. It feels bad when people know you and you don't even know their name.

I met the eldest daughter of my grandmother's elder brother and just realized that I have a step grandfather. (what???)

Lately, I've been drowned by a lot of thinking. A whole lot of thinking. When something appears in front of me, questions just pop up. Its weird and... annoying. I easily lose my focus.

And btw, I got 20 resolutions/goals for S2, one of which is learn to play guitar... seriously... (hahahaha) 3 years ago I never even thought playing guitar and now I'm actually trying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment