16 June 2009

Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li

I won't talk much about this one.
I don't like this movie at all...
Honestly, I would rather watch Star Trek then this movie..
It's just that my sister nag me into it!!!

5 reasons why I don't like it:
  1. The film seems cut out... it just seem so irrelevant... like the part with the bomb and the back up and all... everything happen waaay too fast...
  2. The setting. Bangkok was the right place, its a dangerous place, actually very very dangerous, (I've seen it lol) but they didn't actually bring out that fact...
  3. The Actors. I hate that Gen actor... can they have a REAL Chinese??? That guy don't even look human! whats up with the ugly, uncool, gay-like detective?? and that Lesbian thing... where is the street fighting? More action please!
  4. The baby soul exchanging thing. It looks so gross! Eeeew... It doesn't even make sense for goodness sake!
  5. They completely deliver the wrong meaning! They make it seem as if having a daughter is a weakness... That's stupid! The biggest weakness could be the greatest strength. Don't those people get it?
Okay 2/5 stars for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment