16 June 2009

The Alchemist: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel



Add ImageI have to say, I am deeply in love with this book.

I have to rate it 5 stars!!!

Everything I love is here. History, legends, myths, magic, alchemy, the 5 elements, Celtic, Greek, Egypt, are only some of the topics included.


I just love the cover. The diagrams... the hidden meanings...


Reading this book lead me to an idea. I'm going to make a collage... a 3D painting of my holiday.

The theme is my version of a dream world...
The background is going to be the places I went during my holiday. That includes beaches, the sea, housing estates, the mall, what ever I encounter during my holiday.
The objects are going to be what ever I find interesting in the book, mostly mystical creatures such as the Torc Allta, Hekate, Bastet, Nicholas Flamel, Fairies, Scathach...

This is gonna be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment