25 August 2009

Favourite Quotes

It's time for another round of favorite quotes (by me)!!

"Caterpillar in the tree, ever wondered what you'll be?"

"How can you look at the world through my eyes when you're too blinded by misery, grief, jealousy and hatred?"

"I see darkness, I see pain.
I see the past and those with rotten brains.
The old rich men with their deadly canes and
all the dead animals lying on their lane.
I see darkness, I see pain."

"The end is near and we're done. There's no more tears, just the shining sun."

"Feelin' bad omens... seeing bad omens..."

"I'm happy the way I am. Thank you."

"Mistakes dubbed with a sprinkle of lies...."

"I took your pictures and put it in a frame, laugh at it and set it in flames."


"How could I be so blind? Well.. It's not my fault thats my name, Shela. Blind."

"Listen thoroughly. Share knowledge. Ask when confused. Practice. Practice and mooore practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment