22 August 2009

Besties Rule

Spent my time with JS n Priscie today!
They are the most awesome ppl ever!
I love them lots!!
I had the sweetest time with JS... did the craziest things and felt good about it. I am lucky here, in this cold, cruel world to have such nice friends that were actually there till 11pm just to lend me a shoulder to lean on... I feel glad that I gave up. He was such a jerk... the more I think about it... the more he's not worth it... He even bullies 1 of my closest friend~Tintin lol

"I am single.
I'll make the best of it.
It doesn't mean I'm not good enough.
It only means that no one is good enough for me"
.

1 comment:

  1. Careful, arrogance is hard to tread(unless you're me). You kinda gave away the answer. LOLZ. It's R****a, right? He is not a complete jerk, it's just the way you look at it.

    ReplyDelete