05 June 2009

Is that all?


I've seen the light, I've seen the dark
The people who are scared of the night
and the people that can't see the spark

I've heard the loud, I've heard the soft
People who stand out in the crowd
and the people who never have their spirit aloft

I've met the strong, I've met the frail
The people that aren't scared to sing their song
and the people that are too scared to fail

I've felt pleasure, I've felt pain
The moments I've treasured
and the problems I can't maintain

I've found my true love
I've found my trust for the Almighty above
I've found my passion
I've made some important decisions

I've been through moments where I thought I would I die.
I've questioned of my fate after death.

and after all that...
I don't think I've tasted the highest and lowest points that can happen in a person's life.
What is life anyway?
Do we have a reason to live in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment