11 June 2009

Honors' Day

We all laughed together.
We all cried together.

That faithful day.

The day we all realized that...
Some of the people that influence us most would leave and never return.

It's the day where we spent our last moments together with those that will leave our lives forever...

Miss Delgado

Mr SJ

Matthew!!!

Yudhi

Reina

Kezia

Vanessa

Grisca

Maybe I'm not that close with these people but they are part of my life.
The memories, I'll treasure.
The last goodbye.
The group hugs.
The last promises.

I'll miss all of you, I assure.
Our last day together.
Our last memories together.

They will stay in my heart forever.

Those are the moments I will remember most.

Will fate bring us together again?
I don't know.
You don't know.

But what ever will be, will be.

Que Sera-Sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment