28 May 2009

Terminator Salvation

Wew...
What a super fun day!!

What I did:
  • I went out to Strawberry Cafe after the brain-squeezing Science Exam
  • Strawberry Cafe---Lovely place, I really like it! Gonna celebrate my next B'day there!
  • I met Miss Vera who is super awesome and cool...
  • I also went with... Pris, Nia, Drey, Rei
  • and in TA there was, Jackwee, Luki, Carol, Bryan and Kevin.
  • I make a Quiz... "How well do you know Shela?" in FB
  • I bought a B'day present for...
  • I watched Terminator Salvation


About TERMINATOR SALVATION:
  • I <3>
  • I like the character of John Connor itself.
  • You would enjoy it more if you already watched
  • The Terminator
  • Terminator 2: Judgment Day
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • There are 2 more sequels coming up!
  • Marcus is really amazing.
  • I love his half-robot body.
  • The scene where he pulled out the mechanical half of his own brain is... WOW!
  • Kate is pregnant.
  • Nuclear explosions are really awesome!
  • I heart the war effects...
  • Location is pretty cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment