25 May 2009

Super Positive Day

Yup! Yup!
What else would you call such an amazing day like this other than A Super Positive Day?

In the morning, I woke up at 4am...
Immediately... pray to God all mighty...
I took a long, hot bath....
which is very very relaxing and which I <3 style="color: rgb(255, 255, 102);">went home at 10:30am
Yay! School rules!

Super FUN :)

Hmm...

I'm bored so... here is my favorite song right now....

" Have you met my
good friend Shela (Maria)
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the
minute you see her
She's the one who is
in an advanced state of shock

She thinks she's in love
She thinks she's in Spain
She isn't in love
She's merely insane"

Do you guys know what song is this?

It's "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story...
Sure its old but I <3 it anyways... :P

~Shells~

No comments:

Post a Comment