30 May 2009

People/ Things that Inspire

Basically, there are 5 groups of things that inspires me:

  • Parents
  • Daddy, so hardworking, open minded and super friendly.
  • Mommy, so pretty, cool and energetic, strong; have been through A LOT and wise
  • Nature
  • The Ocean; i live like the ocean... just see my other posts!
  • The sky; just beautiful... makes me want to do more in life...
  • Teachers
  • Mr. Elmi : likes the way he thinks...
  • Mr. Dean : he person who make me put my best foot on everything I do!
  • Friends
  • In General : Healthy competitions, makes me ambitious in life, make me wiser
  • A certain someone: the person who make want to use my full potential.
  • Famous People
  • Barack Obama : Yes We Can! Do I still need to say anything more?
  • Jason Mraz : I got my life concepts from his songs.
  • Oprah Winfrey : She got it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment