26 May 2009

Bitter.

Today is so horrible...

I wasted 3 marks... on my Math paper1

I got a terrible, terrible headache on Math paper 2

T.T

I scored 43% on my Geog mock test...
So pathetic!

and...

Jay got dengue fever!
















I knew something bad would happen to him...
I dreamed about him last night and it wasn't a lovely dream at all...
I hope he get well soon...
I need him to get well soon...

It's nearly holiday...

I hope I can make good of the time...

The day where everything ends is getting near.
I can feel it approaching.
I can feel the death aura...

It's Geog tom and wish me luck...

Please!
I'm gonna need it.

Gosh, I'm having headaches and I feel so weak lately...
I'm also having a fever.

I might be having dengue fever too...
*sigh*

Why do I even care?
It wouldn't even add to the pain I'm having.
It won't make my heart any bitter...

When can I rest?
When can I stop worrying?
Only God knows...

~Shells~

No comments:

Post a Comment