26 May 2009

The beauty of nature...


I remember that afternoon
it was on the month of June,

We sat by the beach side...
We put all our problems aside....

The ivory white sand,
so vast that it doesn't seem to end.
The gentle wind was so mild...
It blew my black hair and you smiled.

The deep blue ocean, tranquil and calm.
The orange gleam of the setting sun.
Their colors smeared.
It blended.

Creating an unusual purple color...
I looked at you and noticed that you've grown taller...

This sensation...
It's unusual, strange, yet beautiful.

You whispered to me...

I was the ocean.
You were the sun.

The purple sensation?
It's the magical feeling that tells you that I'm the one.

I looked at you with admiration...
I was overwhelmed with fascination...

Your eyes have no sign of frustration...
No hesitation yet full of determination...
Full of imagination, full of anticipation...
when we both know that we have a different destinations

My tears flew and this requires no explanation....
We have to go on with our obligations...
It's a really sad situation.
When we start feeling isolation.

Don't you feel like breaking the rules and regulations?
Yeah, all we need is some patience but
I decided this lovely vacation,
We are going to leave all our memories behind in this location...

I'm sorry.
I have to leave you in this fury.

~Shells~

No comments:

Post a Comment